Add next in . Do NOT use www. for the new_domain Maria's Blue Crayon: Granny Square Farm Blanket - Free Crochet Pattern and Crochet Along

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Granny Square Farm Blanket - Free Crochet Pattern and Crochet Along

Welcome to the Farm Blanket Crochet Along! Here in this post, you will find information about the crochet along as well as each week's assignment/free pattern for the week! 

Read all the information then scroll down to see what you will need to do for each week and for the link to the free patterns!


Yay! This is my third granny square blanket crochet along and I'm really excited about this one! You can either do a baby blanket or throw size blanket. I have pictured the baby size blanket.

Okay, so first thing is first.. if you want to purchase the whole pattern straight away, I have the PDF printable/downloadable on Ravelry that you can grab here. (Every sale helps me keep my blog going and helps support my family - thank you from the bottom of my heart!)

If you haven't read the details yet, you will want to click here to get the materials list and information about the crochet along.

Sign up for my email list so you don't miss a beat! You will get each week's assignment right to your inbox!

Farm Blanket Crochet Along Details

  • This crochet along will run from January 27th through March 10th for a total of 7 weeks.
  • I will release each part/assignment for the week on my blog for free every Sunday 9am (EST).
  • I will announce on Facebook and through my email list when I release each assignment/pattern.
  • Once the crochet along is over, everything will remain on my blog for free.
  • Each week will be accompanied by a video tutorial along with the written pattern.
  • Share your progress in my facebook group Maria's Yarn Friends or tag me on Instagram @mariasbluecrayon, I love seeing all your work - it's the best part of this crochet along! I look forward to seeing all of your creativity!
  • If you have questions, you may post in the Maria's Yarn Friends facebook group or email me mariasbluecrayon@gmail.com

Assignments/Patterns for each week


Click any of the weeks below to find the patterns for that week.
Links will become available every Sunday 9am (EST) until the crochet is over on March 10th.
If you don't want to wait - you may purchase the entire pattern here on Ravelry!


Week #1 Horse
Week #2 Sheep
Week #3 Rooster
Week #4 Goat
Week #5 Pig
Week #6 Cow
Week #7 Joining & Border

Be sure to check back every week to keep up with the crochet along!



Labels: , ,