Add next in . Do NOT use www. for the new_domain Maria's Blue Crayon: Halloween Blanket Crochet Along - Free Pattern

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Halloween Blanket Crochet Along - Free Pattern

Hello and welcome to the Halloween Blanket Crochet Along! Here in this post, you will find information about the crochet along as well as each week's assignment/pattern for the week! 

Read all the information then scroll down to see what you will need to do for each week and for the link to the patterns!


Are you smiling? I'm smiling. I know a lot of you have been waiting a whole two weeks of this crochet along to start!

Okay, so first thing is first.. if you want to purchase the whole pattern straight away, I have the PDF printable/downloadable on Ravelry that you can grab here. (Every sale helps me keep my blog going and my family fed - thank you from the bottom of my heart!)

Next, shall we discuss details?

If you haven't already - find the materials list here and go grab your supplies!

Halloween Blanket Crochet Along Details

  • This crochet along will run from July 7th until September 1st for a total of 9 weeks.
  • I will release each part/assignment for the week on my blog for free every Saturday 12pm (EST).
  • I will announce on Facebook and through my email list when I release each assignment/pattern.
  • Once the crochet along is over, everything will remain on my blog for free.
  • Each week will be accompanied by a video tutorial along with the written pattern.
  • Share your progress in my facebook group Maria's Yarn Friends or tag me on Instagram @mariasbluecrayon, I love seeing all your work - it's the best part of this crochet along! I look forward to seeing all of your creativity!
  • If you have questions, you may post in the Maria's Yarn Friends facebook or email me mariasbluecrayon@gmail.com
  • Yarn substitution suggested (if you don't want to use Red Heart Super Saver) is I Love This Yarn! from Hobby Lobby. Other worsted weight yarns are thinner compared to the Red Heart. (See next bullet point)
  • If you are using a 'thinner' worsted weight yarn as a substitute, you will want to use a smaller hook size (probably an H/5.00mm). This will result in a small square size so to counter the smaller size, add a row to your granny square pattern. This is easily done by repeating the last row of the granny square.

Assignments/Patterns for each week


Click any of the weeks below to find the patterns for that week.
Links will become available each Saturday at 12pm (EST).
If you don't want to wait - purchase the entire pattern here on Ravelry!

Labels: , , ,