Add next in . Do NOT use www. for the new_domain Maria's Blue Crayon: 16 Crochet Patterns Using Caron Cakes

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

16 Crochet Patterns Using Caron Cakes

If you've been following my blog, you know that I have a handful of patterns using Caron cakes. When the Caron cakes first came out sometime last year, I grabbed a few but had no idea what to make with them.  With the cakes being a new, I barely found any patterns using them either.

I left them on the shelf until late summer/early Fall of this year. They came out with a new line of cakes: Tea Cakes, Sprinkle Cakes, Cupcakes, Big Cakes plus a handful of new colors for the regular Caron cakes. So many options!

It's safe to say that I was hooked once those new cakes came out! My favorite are the Tea Cakes which are a super bulky weight and the Big Cakes are my next favorite as they are 100% acrylic, super soft, and has so much yarn in just one skein!

If you haven't picked up a few cakes yet, I 100% recommend it. Grab some cakes and browse the 16 patterns below to start your next project!



















Labels: ,